1. Cork-Shop allows you to make purchases via the Internet in accordance with these rules.
2. The customer store is the person who created the account electronic system store. The customer declares that the information provided by you is accurate. In addition, the customer’s account belongs to the store and can be removed for any reason.
3. The data given by the customer are stored by the store in the database and are used only for the needs of the store and are transmitted to the courier company for participating in the shipment. The customer has full access to your data, may at any time change or request the removal. Detailed rules for the storage of personal data are located in a separate document.
4. Order in store customer is made by adding products to the cart, and then fill out the appropriate form and accept the rules and select a method of payment.
5. The store offers the following payment methods:
– Payment by credit cards VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro executed by eCard commission for payment covered by the shop.
– PayPal, a commission for the payment paid by the customer.
6. Shipments are carried out by courier ParcerForce.
7. The cost of delivery depends on the weight of the package:
– Base cost is 6.50 Pounds
8. Detailed rules for orders, returns and complaints are located in a separate document.
9. We reserve the right to change prices and product range.
10. We reserve the right to change these regulations.
11. All mentioned product and company names are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Photos used in the online store are the property Cork-Shop or companies, producers supplying goods offered in the shop and can not be copied and used for commercial purposes without prior consent obtained from the owners.