1. The service provider on cork-shop.co.uk is Korex International sp. z o.o. with registered office at 26-600 Radom, ul. Staromiejska 10A, Poland:
NIP number – 9482613696
KRS number – 0000723790
REGON – 369738671
Bank details of the store cork shop:
Account name: Korex International Sp. Zoo
Account number: 63 1140 2004 0000 3712 0653 2222
Bank name: MBank S.A.
Sort code: 11402004
BIC (formerly Swift): BREXPLPW
+48 535 000 250 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cork-Shop allows you to make purchases via the Internet in accordance with these rules.
3. The customer store is the person who created the account electronic system store. The customer declares that the information provided by you is accurate. In addition, the customer’s account belongs to the store and can be removed for any reason.
4. The data given by the customer are stored by the store in the database and are used only for the needs of the store and are transmitted to the courier company for participating in the shipment. The customer has full access to your data, may at any time change or request the removal. Detailed rules for the storage of personal data are located in a separate document.
5. Order in store customer is made by adding products to the cart, and then fill out the appropriate form and accept the rules and select a method of payment.
6. The store offers the following payment methods:
– Payment by credit cards VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro executed by eCard commission for payment covered by the shop.
– PayPal, a commission for the payment paid by the customer.
7. Shipments are carried out by courier ParcerForce.
8. Shipping costs depend on the weight of the shipment. To determine shipping costs, add the selected product(s) to the cart. You will see the shipping costs in your basket.
9. Detailed rules for orders, returns and complaints are located in a separate document.
The customer can return the product without giving a reason within 14 days – in accordance with the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended). “A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 14 calendar days without giving a reason and without incurring any costs, except for the costs indicated in Shipments, Payments and Returns document,”
10. We reserve the right to change prices and product range.
11. We reserve the right to change these regulations.
12. All mentioned product and company names are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Photos used in the online store are the property Cork-Shop or companies, producers supplying goods offered in the shop and can not be copied and used for commercial purposes without prior consent obtained from the owners.