I. PAYMENT METHODS:
1. The Cork-Shop online makes the following payment forms available for its users:
– VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, and Maestro credit card payments realized by the eCard Inc. Company. Payment realization fee shall be covered by the shop.
– Payments made via PayPal. Payment realization fee shall be covered by the client.
1. Purchased goods shall be delivered to customers within the borders of Great Britain via the Parcel Force courier delivery company or a company alike. Shipment costs shall be as follows:
– Basic shipment cost: 9.50 GBP (up to 2kg)
2. Purchased goods shall be delivered to the address provided in the ordering for. The customer shall be obliged to inform the administration of the shop about each and every change having the impact on agreement realization, especially, about the change of contact data that are crucial for shipment, as well as about changing the contact e-mail address and phone number. Otherwise, e-mails and notifications shall be sent to old addresses.
3. Due to the fact that the parcels sent to our customers are ensured, please check the content of the parcel in the presence of the courier ON THE DATE OF ITS DELIVERY. In the case of any damages, please proceed to making a damage protocol, in which you should specify the method of goods protection methods utilized (‘Fragile’ sticker, cardboard dividers, two cartons, wrap), as basing on the provided pieces of information, we will then claim compensation from the delivery company. The delivery time is up to 21 working days after we ship it. That is due to border customs procedures.
4. Due to the departure of England from the European Union (customs clearance at the border), the shipment may be extended by 1-2 working days.
In the case of damage to the goods, the customer has two options:
1. The customer accepts the goods simultaneously writing down the damage report together with the courier, takes photos of the damage and sends them to the email address:
2. The customer refuses to accept the package. The said e-mail will be the basis for claiming the return of all the elements that have been damaged.
Should the courier refuse to check the content of a parcel, please write down his or her name and phone number and afterwards, please, inform us about the said fact.
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES PROVIDED ABOVE, COMPLAINTS WILL STILL BE CONSIDERED, BUT THE COST OF NEW ELEMENTS, AS WELL AS SHIPPING COSTS WILL HAVE TO BE COVERED BY THE BUYER.
4. At the moment of order acceptance, the right of ownership shall be transferred to the buyer, together with the risk connected with the possession and utilization of the ordered goods, including the risk of item damage or loss.
5. Shipments are realized within 21 working days. The administration of the shop shall have the right to change shipment date in the case of emergence of circumstances beyond their control. If the client has ordered goods that are available at different dates, the order realization period will be prolonged and the order will be realized after the reception of the last item from the list.
6. All the items sent to clients are meticulously packed and insured against loss and damage.
III. ITEM RETURNS
1. Customer may decide to return the goods purchased via our shop within 14 days from the moment of parcel collection. The goods in question shall be accepted only if they are sent to us in the original, undamaged packaging, with all the components included, and if the goods themselves are not damaged and not bear any traces of use.
2. Customer shall attach the original agreement termination notification to the parcel and the original proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). If the customer fails to attach the said documents, items shall not be accepted. Customers shall also provide the administration of the shop with accurate data of the buyer, including his or her bank account, to which money for the purchased item shall be returned.
3. If there have been any additional, bonus items provided together with the ordered goods, they shall be returned as well.
4. Administration of the shop shall guarantee the return of the value of the product.
5. Money shall be returned to the provided bank account within 10 working days. If the payment was made via credit card, money will be returned to the account relating to that card.
6. Shipment costs shall not be returned.
7. Goods shall be returned at the expense of the customer only.
8. Customer shall agree to secure the goods against all the possible damages that may occur in the course of transportation.
9. Administration of the shop shall not accept cash on delivery type parcels.
IV. WARRANTIES AND COMPLAINTS
1. All the goods available in the shop shall be covered by producer’s warranty.
2. Responsibility for the damages caused as a result of the improper functioning of goods utilized in a proper manner shall be limited to warranty terms and conditions specified by the producer or the distributor of the goods.
3. Purpose of the goods shall be specified in user’s manual. The administration of the shop shall not, on no account, take responsibility for resulting, indirect, and recurrent damages caused by the improper use of the provided goods.
4. Warranty period shall be specified in the description published on the website of the shop and warranty cards provided together with the goods delivered. Detailed warranty terms and conditions shall be specified in the warranty-related documentation issued by the warrantor. If the customer cannot find a warranty card in the box, the proof of purchase, namely, receipt or VAT invoice, shall be considered the equivalent of such a card.
5. If a discrepancy between the specificity of the product and the provisions of the concluded agreement has been identified, the buyer shall have the right to return the ordered goods. The buyer shall inform the seller about the said fact by sending him a detailed description of all the identified discrepancies. The buyer shall be granted the right to inform the seller about such faults within 14 days from the moment of parcel collection. Afterwards, the buyer shall have no such possibility.
6. All the complaints relating to transactions made due to the failure to prior familiarize oneself with the provisions of the agreement of the shop shall not be considered.
7. Buyer shall inform the seller about all the faults of the purchased goods that have been used in compliance with the principles of fair use in writing, by means of the complaint form. If the complaint relates to an item that has been damaged during shipment, there is the need to draw up a damage protocol in the presence of the courier. Complaints can be sent via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
8. Returned goods shall be packed in original boxes and contain all the integral components. Goods shall be returned together with the proof of purchase.