From 25 May 2018, a new Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the so-called RODO) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data will apply. .
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), I inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Korex International sp. z o.o. with registered office at 26-600 Radom, ul. Staromiejska 10A, Poland.
- NIP number – 9482613696
- KRS number – 0000723790
- REGON – 369738671
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of executing the sales agreement (execution of the order) or to take your request for actions preceding the conclusion of the sales contract. (Legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016).
3) the recipient of your personal data will be courier / transport companies executing, at the Administrator’s request, transport services necessary for the performance of the sales contract;
4) Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to perform the contract of sale, and after that period, for five years from the time of limitation of the claims of the data controller and in relation to it (counting from the beginning of the year following the fiscal year) in which the limitation occurred). (Legal basis: Article 5 (1) (e) of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016; Art. 74 par. 2 point 4 and par. 3 of the Act of 29.09.1994 on accounting).
5) you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to their processing;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016;
7) entering your personal data by you is a condition of entering into a sales agreement. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conclude and execute the sales contract by the Administrator.
If you have any questions, we remain at your disposal.
* Korex International sp. z o.o. is not responsible for delivery deadlines by courier companies. If you wish to order a parcel with a specific date of delivery, please write in email – we will ask the courier for a quote for your service.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator Korex international sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Staromiejska 10A, 26-600 Radom
Cookies are used to:
a) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) ” efficiency” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.