Cork Panel White 10.5mm
Cork Panel White 10.5mm have the following technical features:
- they are glueless floor panels,
- are easy to install thanks to the click system,
- panel dimensions: 900 x 300 x 10.5 mm,
- panels are covered with a 5-fold layer of specially cured varnish,the top layer of the cork is 2.5 mm thick,
- HDF board is 7 mm thick,
- the insulation board is 1 mm thick.
The panels are impregnated and can be walked on immediately.
Cork panel are extremely durable and proven in thousands of rooms in the last 20-30 years. Due to the fact that the cork is water resistant, there are no problems with drying out, as is the case with wooden parquet. The atypical paneled cellular patterns give the interior an elegant look combined with a modern, ecological design. It is used both at home and in the office.
The advantages of cork panels include:
- panels are warm to the touch,
- springy when walking,
- comfortable to clean,
- adapted for underfloor heating,
- easy and quick to install,
- made of ecological material,
- thermal insulation,
- sound isolation
Visit our social pages
Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to use our website chat. You can also ask us on our Facebook channel. There you can also find many interesting information about cork.
Don’t forget to visit also our Youtube channel. There we frequetly add valuable and interesting videos. We upload informations about the installation and processing of cork. As well as many interesting facts from the constantly developing and increasingly popular cork industry in the world.
Finally on our Pinterest page you will find marvelous DIY projects. We add most interesting cork handmades from people all over the world and many many more. We public also our materials about cork. On Pinterest you find info which isn’t on our website or other social media pages.